Oil Field Consulting & Allied Services
Accellup Consulting is staffed with a team of professionals with vast experience in the oil and gas and energy sector of the Nigeria energy industry. We are well positioned to offer technical and engineering services that meet the requirements of players in this ever changing sector.
Working with our clients to identify and understand their unique needs, we also help them to optimize and maximize results from their installed field instrument base. We help mid-size industries to specify and procure the most cost effective OEM instrument that helps them to meet the ever evolving demands of their client base. Our services in this area include the design of both the hardware and software user interface. We provide support services for field personnel both on land and offshore locations. Our personnel have been severally involved in both land commissioning and decommissioning as well as safe field support and operation services. We have worked with and are abreast with the instrumentation hardware and software of the following OEMs among others:
Electronic & Instrumentation Calibration Services
- Industrial Electronics, Instrumentation & Measurement Systems – (Emerson Process, Endress and Hauser, Yokogawa, Krohne, Allen Bradley, Red Lion etc)
- Field Equipment – Reliability, Field Maintenance and Support – (Site Equipment you have worked on – CAT engines, Cummins, Volvo Penta)
- Instrument Calibration – (Site Fluke measurement systems, Emerson Process, HART,)
- Oilfield Services and Industrial Corrosion Monitoring and Control
- Field software training and support services.
Cathodic Protection, Pipeline Integrity Management, Corrosion Control and Remediation, Oil Spill recovery and cleaning.