External Corrosion Monitoring
- We conduct Close Interval Corrosion Survey to ensure that the entire structure has adequate cathodic protection.
- We conduct Corrosion Survey to reasonably ensure that the entire structure still has adequate cathodic protection resulting from inference or stray current.
- We do a resistance bond checkout to ensure that the structures affected by the bond are maintained at proper potentials.
- We conduct leak surveys to determine the cause of the leak and the corrective actions required to prevent future leaks.
- We conduct soil resistivity tests to determine the corrosion activity at the interface of the facility or pipeline and the surrounding soil.
- Soil pH Analysis
- We conduct soil ion-composition analysis to determine the potential of ionic current threat
- We do bio-analysis to ascertain MIC activity at the interface of the pipeline and soil.
Internal Corrosion Monitoring
- We do gas composition and pressure analysis to determine the type of active corrosion; sweet or sour service and the severity.
- We conduct facility containment analysis to determine the presence and potential threats of conducting fluids.
- We conduct water chemistry analysis to determine its severity and potential threat to the internal integrity of the facility.
- We conduct bio-test to determine MIC activity.
- We model the flow characteristics and pipeline profile to accurately locate most probable pipeline segment with critical threat.
- We install, subjectively to the ambient environment, and inspect corrosion coupon, ER probe, LPR probe, hydrogen probe and galvanic probe.
- We conduct rectifier operational checkout to ascertain the serviceability of all the components necessary to impress current to the anodes of the impressed current system.
- We do an impressed current anode bed survey to determine the condition of the anodes and its performance to ensure that all anodes are fully operational.
- Test station installation and maintenance
- Isolation pipe (insulated) flange testing, installation.
- Thermit and brazing-pin welding
- Containment – case pipe testing
- Cathodic protection technical challenges trouble-shooting